Symantec – Norton Security
Norton Security Premium 10 Devices
With digital life being the center of daily life, Norton have introduced Security With Backup.
The new Norton Security with Backup delivers the best of Norton for your family of devices. Just one helpful subscription helps to protect up to 10 devices. Norton Security with Backup helps keep you safe online for the many ways you connect. It’s the one solution to help keep the devices underneath your roof safe.
Thanks to the ever-increasing sophistication of hackers and cyber-thieves, the landscape of online security threats is constantly shifting. As tempting as it may be to save money by using a free security product, they might not have the resources to keep up with the new threats as they emerge. Norton Security automatically updates to tackle these threats with a team that devises new ways to protect your computers and mobile devices.
Protect what matters with a top-rated security service
Your online life and real life are merging into one seamless experience, and you need security that can keep viruses, identity theft, and other digital threats from becoming real-life headaches.
Protect up to 10 devices at once
Today we’re using more devices than ever. Norton’s security software protects up to 10 PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets keeping your data safe whatever device it’s stored on.
We see more, analyse more and stop more online threats
How long does it take for malware to infect your brand-new computer? If you use free or other inferior security software, maybe not long at all.
Cybercriminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other security solutions just don’t have the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
But Norton does. As the threats get worse, we just keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly analyzing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from them
We focus exclusively on security & are the best at it
Our concentrated combination of dedication and expertise benefits our customers. Norton has been outperforming the competition in many reputable head-to-head tests, and only Norton has won the PC Magazine Editors’ Choice Award 34 times, including 11 years in a row – more than any other security company.
What does that mean for you? When you buy Norton Security, you’re getting one of the best security products on the market today. It’s that simple.
Recover damaged or lost files
Should you accidentally delete an important file. Norton Security Deluxe lets you recover them from your hard drive, so you won’t have to pay a visit to the PC repair shop.
World renowned security
Norton is recognised the world over, and is proven to outperform the competition in independent head-to-head tests, winning numerous PC Magazine awards in the process. That’s award-winning reliability you can trust.
We make it easy to back up your important information.
Protect your important files and documents against hard drive failures and even ransomware. We’ll automatically find the photos, music, movies and documents you want to back up from your PC, and securely store them in the cloud. With 25 GB of storage and the ability to easily add more at a prorated price, backing up has never been simpler
We include a protection promise 100% only Norton can make
We’re so confident in our ability to keep you secure, we offer refund assurance: If your PC or Mac gets a virus our Norton experts cannot remove, we’ll give you a refund
Norton received two prestigious awards from the AV-Test group
The AV-Test group, renowned as the security industry standard for unbiased third-party protection and performance tests, awarded Norton with the Best Protection award for Norton Security and the Innovation award for Norton Mobile Security.
Features for you and your family
- Protects up to 10 PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions.
- Warns you about risky websites, safeguards your transactions , prevents dangerous downloads
- Protects better and faster than the competition.
- 100% guarantee: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your devices virus-free, or give you a refund.
- Includes premium family safety features so your kids can explore their connected world safely
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them, with our award-winning technology.
- Automatically backs up your photos, financial files and other important documents of your choice on your Windows PC
- Offers 25 GB of secure PC cloud backup, providing additional protection against ransomware.
Specification Norton Security Premium – 10 Devices
|License limit||10 Devices
|The language||English , french , Germany ,Spanish, Italian
|Plate-form||Windows, Mac, android, iOS
Windows Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in *Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
Mac Operating Systems
Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported.
Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported
Android Operating Systems
Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app
iOS Operating Systems
iOS 8 or later
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Download and activate Norton Security Premium
1. Once you have placed your order and received your License key by email go to https://uk.norton.com for sign in
2. if you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click
Sign in , If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
3. In the Setup window, click Download Norton
4. click Enter a New Product Key , Type the product key and click > .
5. Click Agree & Download
6. Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
7. If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue . Follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Your Norton product is now installed and activated .